Creader Professional 123E is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCHrsquos advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
1. CRP123E is an upgraded Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+, Support more cars
2. Fast VIN autodetect, Support Wifi conntact, One Key Free Update Online Lifetime
3. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
4. Multi-Language : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
5. Support all 10 Models of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis and system diagnosis of ABS.SRS, ENG and AT system.
1.Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis: Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound).
2.Manual Diagnosis: If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
3. OBD II Diagnosis: 10 modes of OBD II test are supported, including EVAP, O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitors testing etc.
4. One-click Update: Let you update your diagnostic software and APK online.
5. Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
6.Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
7. DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
8. Displays battery real-time voltage once properly connected to the vehicle.
Screen: 5'inch Touch Screen
Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable Li-battery
OBD II input voltage range: 9~18V
Charging via:DC 5V charging cable or Diagnostic cable through connection to vehiclersquos DLC
Dimension: 228mm x 125mm x 34.5mm
Working temperature: -10 to 50degC (14 to 122 Fdeg)
Storage temperature: -20 to 70degC (-4 to 158 Fdeg)
1. Creader Professional 123E handset
2. OBD II diagnostic cable
3. DC 5V charging cable
4. User manual
5. Carrying bag
A1: It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn this tool off, firmly connect the connector, and switch it on again.
A2: Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
A3: Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in proper temperature.
A4: Please check the following possible reasons:
bull Whether the tool is properly connected to the vehiclersquos DLC.
bull Whether the ldquoAutomatic detection on Connectrdquo switch is OFF. If yes, slide it to ON.
A5: Usually, itrsquos caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding.
A6: 1.Switch the tool on and ensure a stable internet connection.
2. Tap ldquoSettingrdquo on the Job Menu, select ldquoAboutrdquo -> ldquoVersionrdquo, and tap ldquoDetect the System Versionrdquo to enter the system upgrading page.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions step by step to finish the process. It may take several minutes depending on the internet speed, please be patient After upgrade is successfully finished, the tool will automatically restart and enters the Job menu.