Double Corona Soft Touch Velvet Lamination Film , Clear Film
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1570|
|LENGTH (m)||100m, 200m, 300m|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 50M|
Skin Touch Thermal Lamination Film has a unique tactile finish and
an extra matt look. The matt surface has an excellent SKIN TOUCH
effect as well as a high dyne level for improved printability. It
presents a pleasant and intense velvety effect very similar to our
Now it has been widely used in the custom packing industry as well
as for high-end book covers, packing prototypes, corporate
brochures, product branding as well as a variety of other
high-quality custom graphic solutions. It is ideal for luxury
packaging and is excellent wherever you want the elegance of matt.
Features of NEI matte skin touch thermal lamination film
1. Smooth soft touch feeling just like to our soft skin.
2. The best color deepening. No more color tonality change after
lamination and dark colors intensified.
3. Environmentally friendly.
4. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will
eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of
5. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal
lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of
presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and
adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being
blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process.
6. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is
met, lamination can be easily operated.
7. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced
substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive
solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required.
Therefore, it saves production space as well.
8. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of
lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator.
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI skin touch thermal lamination film is suggested to be
laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and
roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions
are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before
lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to
other surface. Failure to comply with these suggestions will most
likely cause pre-mature delamination.
3. This film has an extra matt finish, so we recommend handling it
with cotton gloves or at least with washed and cleaned bare hands.