Sign In | Join Free | My peerflix.com
peerflix.com
Products
Search by Category
Home > Rare Earth & Products >

Casket Hardware Wholesale PP Recycle , Africa Adult Funeral Casket Handles H9002

Categories Plastic Coffin Handles
Brand Name: TX, OEM
Model Number: TX-H9003
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
MOQ: 200 Pcs
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 100000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 200Pcs in a carton.
Material: PP Recycle, Plastic
Model Numbe: H9002
Type: Adult
Standard Package: Carton Packing
Main Market: Africa and Europe
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Casket Hardware Wholesale PP Recycle , Africa Adult Funeral Casket Handles H9002

    Funeral PP material Casket Side Plastic Coffin Handle With Golden PP Recycle


    Specification:

    Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.


    Item NameTX-Model H9003
    MaterialPlastic (PP)
    ColorGold, silver, copper, as your order
    Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
    MOQ1000 Pcs
    Packing

    200 pcs/ctn


    Application:

    Decorate on the surface of coffin.

    our product configuration H9001 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.

    The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.


    Advantage:

    We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

    We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.

    Sample:

    1) Sample is free.

    2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.

    3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later


    Our service:

    (1) Different color, different size,different plastic material, different packaging are provided with customers’ request and market requirement, and we are the customer-oriented company;

    (2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that, and We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customer place the order.

    (3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk.

    Payment:


    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

    .


    More Picture:


    Product Tags:

    coffin hardware

      

    casket handle hardware

      
    Quality Casket Hardware Wholesale PP Recycle , Africa Adult Funeral Casket Handles H9002 for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    Enter your email please.
    To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0