1. Compact HZS75 Concrete batching plant is compulsory mixing
equipment, which can produce various concrete such as dry-hard
concrete, plastic concrete, mortar and so on. It is widely used in
small and medium construction site, road, bridge, hydropower plant,
wharf and civil construction.
2. Its mixing machine use JS1500 double shaft compulsory concrete
mixer. Special designed shaft seal system and oil
supply&lubricate system avoid oil leakage. High chrome liner,
blades ensure long service life.
3. Its aggregate batching machine can batch 2-5 kinds of
aggregate(sand/stone). Each storage hopper equip with discharge
door which controlled by air cylinder. Sand storage hopper equip
with electric vibrator. The belt conveyor at the bottom of weighing
hopper delivery the batched aggregate to skip hopper. Aggregate is
feed by loader.
4. It use skip hopper/elevator bucket to feed aggregate, which
consist of feeding hopper, feeding rail, brake motor and limit
switch and so on. Brake motor can ensure the hopper stop at any
position when hopper is full loaded. Skip hopper is set underground
which can reduce the loading height of aggregate, thus reduce
5. Control system can be manual operated, central operated or
full-automatic operated. It equip with PLC to realize different
recipe management. IPC can be desk computer or touch screen type.
6. Cement, water and additive scale adopt reliable components to
ensure high precision. Cement weighing hopper equip with electric
7. The pneumatic valves are brought together in pneumatic boxes to
make the maintenance easier.
8. Bolted cement silo which is special designed for exportation is
for optional. It equip with dust filter, safe valve, vibrator,
higher and lower level indicator, aeration pad.
Advantages of HZS75 Concrete batching plant
Main unit can be transported by only 2 units 40' HQ Container.
Low transportation cost.
Easy shifting from one project site to another one.
Less foundation cost.
Compact design and less installation area.
Less operational and maintenance costs.
You can get bigger capacities with less investment cost.